Milbank Concrete Products are pleased to introduce you to WarmFloor Pro – our sustainable, insulated, Beam & Block flooring solution.
Reduced construction costs, increased energy savings, and speed and ease of installation make WarmFloor Pro a compelling alternative to a standard beam and block floor.
A+ Green Guide rated and fully certified, it’s proven to be a must have addition to any new, sustainable development, where keeping heating costs low is paramount.
So, how does it work?
By replacing standard concrete infill blocks with a combination of rigid insulation modules (EPS panels) manufactured from lightweight closed cell expanded polystyrene, along with an EPS top sheet, damp proof membrane and structural concrete topping, we’re able to achieve U-Values as low as 0.07W/m²K.
We manufacture the concrete components and supply all the required materials (including the EPS panels) directly to site, removing the need to deal with multiple suppliers. Opting for WarmFloor Pro as opposed to a traditional Beam & Block floor can provide a comparable total cost for an insulated floor and is considerably easier, quicker, and more economical to install.
- info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)milbank.co.uk
- Download PDF brochure
Why choose WarmFloor Pro over Beam & Block?
- Sustainability – A+ Green Guide rated, 100% recyclable and no waste created during manufacture. EPS has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of zero and global warming potential (GWP) of less than 5.
- Thermal Insulation – The use of EPS for thermal insulation in the construction industry leads to significant energy savings on heating and cooling buildings and a dramatic reduction in the emission of polluting gases. It, therefore, contributes to alleviating the greenhouse effect and acid rain.
- 100% Recyclable – Expanded Polystyrene is one of the few building materials that can truly claim to be 100% recyclable. It can be reused in the manufacture of new EPS products, soil improvements and auxiliary compost material, as well as being added to other building materials. By fusion and granulation, it can be turned into simple products such as coat hangers and pens.
- Efficiency – No specialist skills or tools are required for installation – EPS panels are the same length as 5 traditional concrete blocks and are considerably lighter and easier to manage (~2kg).
- Bespoke – A wide range of EPS panel depths and grades are available to provide the most economical solution for developments whilst maintaining the highest levels of thermal properties.
- Compatible with Underfloor Heating – Plastic pegs push into the EPS panels and hold heating pipes in-situ, providing a quick and easy foundation for UFH installation.
Our 70+ years of experience in producing precast concrete products for the construction industry makes us the perfect choice for your clients.
Our expertise is trusted by the UK’s leasing housebuilders, and we are proud to contribute towards the nation’s reduction in CO2. To arrange an appointment, to submit an enquiry or to ask any questions, please contact our office directly on 01787 223931 or by emailing us: info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)milbank.co.uk">info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)milbank.co.uk