Join us on Friday 27th May 2022 @ 9.30am, for our live RIBA accredited CPD seminar ‘Safe Roof Access & Smoke Ventilation for Flat Roofs’. Gain exclusive information on managing safe access, fire safety, smoke ventilation and security requirements in your building. This CPD looks at considerations to be made when specifying products to ensure legal compliance.
Register here for the live CPD event on Friday 27th May 2022 @ 9.30am
- Attendance is free
- Dedicated Q&A time with Provider at the end of each webinar
- Opportunity to network with Provider and receive free additional resources
- RIBA-approved CPD presentation
- Delivered by a member of the RIBA CPD Providers Network
Who is it for?
- Part 2 and Part 3 students
- Built environment professionals
- Construction and design professionals
- Anyone with an interest in the built environment
Hosted by our Specification Sales Manager, Maria Carthy, the interactive session will explore the key considerations when specifying safe, secure and functional fire resisting access solutions, ensuring the highest standards in fire performance without compromising on aesthetics.
For more information about this CPD please email cpd(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)access-360.co.uk, or if there are no places available, please call +44 (0)20 7307 5355 to talk to a member of the team.
We look forward to seeing you online!