Join us on Tuesday 29th March 2022 @ 2.00pm for our live RIBA accredited CPD seminar ‘SAFE ACCESS ALL AREAS’, our Essential Guide to Safe, Practical & Aesthetic Roof, Wall and Floor Access Solutions discusses new design considerations, fire testing and applications as a result of the latest Building Regulations with particular reference to the areas of fire, safety and security.
Register here for the live CPD event on Tuesday 29th March 2022 @ 2.00pm
This CPD session includes:
- Exploring the purpose and reason for access
- Identifying and overcoming access challenges
- Achieving stylish aesthetics with certified solutions
- Exploring the purpose and reason for accessAssessing design considerations
An overview of regulations and standards
- A guide to fire ratings and certification
- Considerations for smoke ventilation
- Weight loading and configurations
Hosted by our Specification Sales Manager, Maria Carthy, the interactive session will explore the key considerations when specifying safe, secure and functional roof, ceiling, wall and floor access solutions, ensuring the highest standards in fire performance without compromising on aesthetics.
This CPD is RIBA Providers Network approved and contributes double points to RIBA architects. On completion of the course CPD certificates will be sent out via email.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Bilco UK, Profab Access and Howe Green together form the Access 360 division of Tyman UK & Ireland, providing a total manufacturing solution for roof, ceiling, wall & floor access products to the construction industry.
cpd(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)access-360.co.uk