LAMILUX understand that continuing professional development is crucial – even when traditional methods of presenting CPDs cannot be available. The LAMILUX sales team are opening up their calendars to be on hand to deliver their live virtual CPD seminar to you and your sales team.
The LAMILUX CPD seminar “How to design and specify rooflights and glass roofs” lasts about 50 minutes and covers relevant subjects, meeting the following learning objectives:
- The problems associated with old technology & how to design out failure
- The benefits of designing buildings for natural daylight
- Daily ventilation compensations for comfort, cooling and the prevention of overheating
- How to recognise when smoke ventilation is most likely required
- Considerations for assessing impact safety resistance
- What to consider when evaluating product performance, including insights for specifying roofglazing
Whether you prefer Zoom, Microsoft Teams or another video conferencing provider, the LAMILUX team will deliver the live seminar on a platform that suits your practice. They welcome questions throughout the webinar using the chat function, and will allow time for a Q&A session at the end.
Not only will you be earning your CPD points with this online CPD seminar, you will also take advantage of LAMILUXs knowledge and experience as a “free” partner in your design & development team.
LAMILUX supply energy efficient flat roof skylights and atrium glass roofs. All LAMILUX products are manufactured in a way that the framework is thermally separated and insulated resulting in unrivalled air-tightness, water-tightness and acoustic performances.
To book your live CPD seminar please call 01284749051 or email your contact details to sales(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)lamilux.co.uk to request a call-back.