LAMILUX are proud to introduce our Passivhaus Flat Roof Skylights and Glass Roof System – an essential feature in the design and construction of Passivhaus buildings.
We recognise that rigorous new targets require architects and contractors to apply new methodologies and source sustainable supply chain partners for many new and refurbished buildings as part of the Heat and Buildings and Net Zero Strategies.
We understand the importance of high-quality components on sustainable buildings, which is why with the LAMILUX Passivhaus rooflight products, you are in safe hands in terms of energy efficiency.
Why Choose our Passivhaus Components?
- Independently tested & certified by the Passive House Institute:
- phA Advanced components: the highest efficiency class.
- Easy PHPP calculations: product data pre-loaded in PHPP software
- Isothermally balanced: 12.6° isothermal line remains within the rooflight structure, preventing condensate and mould formation.
- Eliminate risk and the associated costs of failure you face if using non-certified components.
- Insulated upstand kerb: standard with our modular flat roof skylights. With a U-value of just 0.3W/m²K it provides the perfect structural roof interface and is also covered by our certification.
- Design freedom: our glass roof system can be installed at less than 3°, meaning you can design atriums of any shape, size & inclination.
We have worked on the majority of the exemplary Passivhaus projects in the UK, including Harris Academy Secondary School and George Davis Medical Building at University of Leicester. We can therefore demonstrate that we already have the stringent installation quality control measures and a competent and suitably trained workforce – this is extremely important for achieving the correct installation interfaces.
Early engagement with our company will be crucial to the successful delivery of these elements – we need time to get involved with developing the designs and adding value with expert specification advice. Some of these products have a long manufacture lead-in period, so please get in touch with us early in the design stage to ensure we’re instructed in good time.
We offer Passivhaus certified solutions, however high efficiency is standard with all LAMILUX products. All LAMILUX products are manufactured in a way that the framework is thermally separated and insulated resulting in unrivalled air tightness, heat and sound insulation values and offer a range of frame and glazing options.