Book your RIBA approved Harlequin CPD with us now and learn why specifying the correct floor for dance and performing arts is crucial to the health and longevity of a dancer. Dance in Education is gaining in importance and Architects and specifiers play a vital part in specifying the correct performance floor that is fit for purpose.
Harlequin works with dance scientists and biomechanics experts to research and develop floors that are the safest and best quality for dancers to dance on. This is why Harlequin floors are the choice of the world’s leading venues – from the Royal Opera House to the Bolshoi Theatre, the Paris Opera Ballet to the Queensland Ballet. Harlequin are also the choice for Universities and Secondary Schools teaching dance.
All Harlequin products are easily found and downloaded in RIBA NBS Source.
Key points of the Harlequin CPD
- What to consider when specifying a performance floor
- Sports floors vs Dance floors
- The increasing importance of scientific research for dancer health & safety
- Types of performance floors
How to book your CPD
We have 3 ways to earn your CPD points:
- Online CPD for download
- LIVE, remote CPD via Zoom or Microsoft Teams including a Q&A session with Harlequin’s technical team
- Face to face, resuming in the near future
To book a session click here
Download our free Harlequin Guide to Architects for further information.
Click here to book your CPD now.