Earn double CPD points by attending the latest RIBA accredited ROCKFON CPD.
ROCKFON is renowned for its innovative acoustic ceiling and wall solutions that exceed expectations. ROCKFON has used its knowledge and technical expertise to create a CPD designed to explain all aspects of stone wool acoustic solutions, their suitability for all indoor environments and the design opportunities available.
Each CPD seminar covers:
- How stone wool is made
- Its fire resistance properties
- How it contributes to sustainability
- Acoustic performance.
CPD seminars are presented by one of the ROCKFON team who is happy to share their knowledge and experience to answer any questions and provide advice. The seminars are held in the architect’s office, last 45 minutes and a buffet lunch is provided. Everyone who attends receives a certificate of CPD attainment.
ROCKFON offers a comprehensive range of acoustic solutions including ceiling tiles, baffles, wall absorbers and islands, all made from a 100 per cent stone wool core. Architects are specifying ROCKFON products because they are a fast and simple way to create beautiful, comfortable and safe spaces. They protect people from unwanted noise and the spread of fire, while making a constructive contribution towards a sustainable future.
The benefits include:
- Superior design, aesthetics and ease of installation
- Exceptional fire resistance and acoustic characteristics
- Dimensional stability, even in up to 100 per cent relative humidity
- Non-hygroscopic surface prevents harmful micro-organisms
- 100 per cent recyclable – ROCKFON upcycle too, reducing waste
For further information or to book your RIBA Accredited CPD seminar please call: 0800 389 0314, email RockfonCPD(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)m-spring.com or visit the company website.