Make offices out of the ordinary with UNILIN, division panels

UNILIN, division panels, designs and manufactures HPL and melamine surfaces for use in commercial environments and through its Evola and ClicWall ranges, it can provide office spaces with innovative, authentic looking surfaces that are durable and easy to maintain.

In fact, UNILIN can offer office space designers a flexible way to approach walls, partitions, furniture and surface treatments; with different looks that all possess the same low-maintenance, splash-proof, scratch-resistant, fade-resistant and durable finish. Sharing 106 decorative effects, Evola and ClicWall offer everything from rustic wood and formed concrete effects through to brushed metal and solid colours.

Jurgen Plas, marketing manager, UNILIN, division panels, explains:

“Our Evola collection offers exceptional authenticity and depth with the performance needed in today’s working spaces. Perfect for units, desks and formwork; it can help to lift office projects out of the ordinary. Those designers familiar with the integrity and quality of Evola will also be pleased to know that ClicWall shares these exact same properties, this time in a range of fast-to-fit, click-together wall panels.”

Working as a dazzling backdrop to an equally dazzling reception desk, creating a seamless look in kitchens, or simply as a stylish feature wall in meeting spaces; ClicWall features a patented Uniclic profile. Combined with an easy-slide strip for rapid installation, it is one of the easiest wall panel systems available today. In a size of 600mm x 2785mm, the 10mm thick panels are also available in FR (fire retardant) specification.

All 168 UNILIN Evola decors are available in HPL, melamine-faced chipboard and edging-tape, ensuring the versatility to accommodate almost any surface task encountered in modern working environments. UNILIN Evola stands apart for its incredible authenticity with surface finishes almost imperceptible from the materials they replicate.

On their own, Evola and ClicWall are impressive products that can help designers overcome the challenges of using natural materials in modern commercial environments. Used in unison, Evola and ClicWall are a formidable pairing that create high-quality interior finishes to make projects truly out of the ordinary.

Made in Belgium, Evola and ClicWall also offer impressive sustainable credentials, thanks to UNILIN, division panels, working on reducing its drain on virgin wood for over five decades. For Evola, UNILIN’s specialised production process sees 85 per cent of the material used in its chipboard made from recycled wood. The other 15 per cent is comprised of waste streams from the industry and thinned wood from sustainable forests.

For more information; unilinpanels.com, info.panels(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)unilin.com