London Build returns to Olympia for its second year on 26 and 27 October.
London Build is a leading construction expo focusing exclusively on construction projects and opportunities in London and the South of England. London Build is attended by thousands of movers and shakers in the UK’s construction industry including contractors, developers, architects, local councils, property developers, suppliers, solution providers and more.
The free to attend exhibition will feature a wide range of leading companies working across the construction industry in London, including Balfour Beatty, Bouygues UK, Mercedes, HP, Davlav, TfL, HS2 and Heathrow, among others. The show will also see two days of conference sessions led by the London Chamber of Commerce, Chartered Institute of Building, Greater London Authority, Crossrail, Battersea Power Station and many more.
In addition, London Build is launching a wide range of fantastic features, including an official Pecha Kucha night in The Architects Hub and dedicated zones for sustainability sponsored by the Carbon Trust, and Skills Development supported by the CITB.
Other features of the expo include:
• Conference sessions giving insight and case studies of the latest projects and investment opportunities across the capital, including top level speakers from the Greater London Authority, LCCI, Balfour Beatty, Transport for London, Lendlease, Peabody, Foster and Partners and Heathrow Airport to name a few.
• CPD Accredited Workshop floors providing 30+ hours of CPD training from a wide range of industry experts.
• A 200 booth exhibition featuring a wide and fascinating range of leading international solution providers, suppliers and project developers.
• Multiple zones and feature areas including: the Architects Hub, Skills Hub, Tools & Tradesmen Show, Infrastructure Zone plus much more.
• The Housing Summit including panel discussions and case studies of London’s major housing and regeneration products.
• The BIM Summit featuring The BIM VIP Networking Lunch and conference sessions discussing BIM implementation, achievements and expectations for BIM Level 2.
• The Sustainability Summit with discussions into government initiatives for supporting sustainability in the built environment, sustainable materials, technology and best practice, and the future of sustainability in the built environment – what comes next?
• The Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Summit, giving insight to London’s major infrastructure development plans and the future of engineering.
• The Health & Safety Summit discussing the latest in CDM, technology and best practice, occupational health, the latest legislation and more.
• VIP Luncheon and Meet the Buyer sessions providing face-to-face meetings with a wide range of VIP attendees from leading contractors, architects, local councils, housing associations and developers (please note, attendance to Meet the Buyer sessions is limited to exhibitors only).
• The London Construction Awards and Jimmy Carr comedy evening – a prestigious Gala Dinner that features London’s leading construction awards ceremony with world-class entertainment (tickets still available for purchase).
• The construction industry’s first-ever and very own Oktoberfest Beer Festival – network, unwind and have fun!
• Huge amounts of entertainment, competitions and prize give-aways.
Tickets to the show are limited – visit http://www.londonbuildexpo.com today to secure your free pass.