Restricted by your supply chain? Feeling the pressure of reduced capacity? Margins not what they used to be? Epwin Group understands the importance of partnerships, and the critical role they play in the future and long-term success of a business.
So as the recovery builds momentum, it’s time to re-think, re-evaluate and re-consider this vital element. Join the Epwin Group (Stand N1110/1) to hear why ‘standard’ just isn’t good enough in 2014, and learn why its sector specific, niche and specialist products and services set it apart from the competition.
10 Facts about Epwin Group (and reasons to visit Stand N1110/11)
- Established in 1976 by chairman, Jim Rawson, Epwin Group has nearly 40 years of experience, offering its customers both reassurance and stability.
- The Group has evolved to become one of the UK’s most significant and diverse building products suppliers, comprising over 30 businesses and market leading brands.
- In 2013 the Group featured in the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 league table ranking #103. This is the eighth time that the Epwin Group has been listed out of the nine times the league table has been published. It is recognition of its success and profitability as a UK business.
- It is a specialist supplier to the social housing sector; new build arena; DIY market and refurbishment contracts.
- Its products are designed and developed to suit customer needs as well as marketplaces resulting in a niche product portfolio, from everyday windows, doors and roofline, to more specialist items such as meter cabinet doors, PVC-U Tudor board and super deep guttering.
- Due to the size and diversity of the Epwin Group many of its businesses are specialists within their own sector; from Permadoor, supplying doors to local authorities and housing associations; to Windowbuild, a supplier of PVC-U windows and doors to the new build market.
- As well as employing a skilled workforce, the Epwin Group supports its customers with specialist technical, sales and marketing teams who understand the needs and demands of individual markets.
- The Group has dedicated British manufacturing facilities covering around 1.2 million square feet.
- It employs 2400 people across its businesses and has a turnover of £265 million.
- Epwin Group recognises the importance of securing a future for the wider building, construction and engineering industry, and so it continues to run a successful apprenticeship scheme across a number of its businesses.
What to expect on stand N1110/11
The original composite door manufacturer, Permadoor will be displaying a selection of its shed, out-house and meter cabinet doors for the very first time, alongside its increasingly popular communal doors. While sister company and retail brand, Safedoors will be exhibiting a range of ‘A’ energy rated GRP composite doors. The stand will also feature PVC-U Thermo (fire) doors available from Permadoor and as a retail offering from Safedoors.
The new fully reversible window from Profile 22 will also be showcased on the stand. The new energy efficient, easy-to-clean window is ideal for both high and medium-rise applications, and for when space and access is restricted. It has a rotational 180 degree pivot action allowing residents to safely clean the outer window panes from inside their home.
BES6001 accredited, Swish Building Products will be exhibiting its pioneering roofline, cladding and drainage ranges including the newly launched SuperDeep 170 commercial guttering system from Kayflow. The company will also be showing its contemporary and heritage fascia systems as well as PVC-U Tudor board. The latter is ideal for replacing the mock-Tudor timber boards of the 1980s, a style which is still popular with self-builders and property developers. Its new cast-iron effect rainwater system will also feature.
For more information and to keep up to date with goings-on across the Group in the run-up to Ecobuild please follow us @EpwinGroup.
Visit the Epwin Group at Ecobuild on stand N1110/11 at London’s Excel Centre 4-6th March 2014. Alternatively please visit the Epwin Group stand at the Building Centre, London throughout the year.