Book a free RIBA-accredited CPD seminar to find out how Corian® Solid Surface could take your project to the next level.
Seminars are worth double points to RIBA Chartered Architects and will be presented by a Corian® expert at a time and location convenient to you.
Corian® Design CPD seminars will update each professional on the endless possibilities of designing with solid surface, areas such as:
- Solid surface characteristics and benefits
- Architectural and design possibilities
- The production to fabrication process
- Raw materials, adhesives and composition
- Current applications
- Properties of solid surface
- Manufacture: sheet, matrix sheet and shape product
- Comparison of solid surface characteristics
- Development of solid surface from 1960s to present day
- Environmental considerations
- Support, warranty and service infrastructure
Corian® Design offers two CPD seminars: Modern Solid Surfaces: Invention, Manufacture and Design and Solid Surfaces for Rainscreen Facades.
To book your place or for more information, please get in touch with Kim Firth on the contact details below.
0800 962 116
Kim.Firth(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)cdukltd.co.uk