Following a growing demand for the Rivius slate range, Wienerberger has continued its product innovation with the development of a new colour to replicate Heather Slate – a product that boasts all the aesthetic beauty of slate, whilst featuring key benefits of clay such as being fast and inexpensive to lay.
- As a cost effective alternative, the new Rivius Heather Slate adds to the range developed by the leading supplier of wall, roof and landscaping innovations
- The new product features a riven surface and dressed edges, which provides the roof tile with an authentic appearance of a natural slate, whilst being made from natural alluvial clay
- The Rivius roof tile was first introduced to the UK market in 2015 and has proven extremely popular amongst both new and existing customers
- Due to the absence of any tough rivets and grading slates, along with no need for drilling, the efficiency of the tile ultimately aids in reducing the time spent roofing a property, whilst developers, and also homeowners alike, reap the benefits of a premium roof for a fraction of the price
- For further information please visit http://www.wienerberger.co.uk
- Follow Wienerberger on Twitter at https://twitter.com/wienerbergeruk
Richard Bishop, Category Marketing Manager for Roof at Wienerberger, commented:
“Since launching last year, our Rivius roof tile has been very successful – something that was reinforced when it was nominated in the Best New Product category at the 2016 Housebuilder Product Awards. In adding our all-new Rivius Heather Slate to the range, we’re giving our customers even more choice by including an alternative to the popular Antique Slate.
“By developing the Rivius roof tile we have been able to extract that premium finish often associated with slate, and combine it with the range of benefits of using clay. We’re very excited by its proven and on-going potential and hope to further develop the range to meet the growing demand for this innovative product.”
See more here.