ITEAC 2014: The Future of Performance Spaces – The People, The Places, The Technologies, has recorded its highest pre-registered delegate interest in the Conference’s history and has been inundated with ideas for papers & content from those interested in contributing from around the world.
The opening Delegate Rate has been held at 2010 prices for those registering early for ITEAC 2014. Further discounts are available to members of OISTAT (International Organisation of Scenographers, Theatre Architects and Technicians), the ABTT (Association of British Theatre Technicians) membership and members of its Partner Organisations.
Developing themes for the fourth three-day quadrennial conference, being held at the University of London’s Senate House, 8-10 June 2014, include:
- The changing nature of performance and its needs
- Small scale low budget start up spaces
- Broadcasting, wallcasting
- Projection and imagery
- The opera house of the future
- Evolving standards in theatre engineering
- Power flying and stage floors – appropriate levels of technology?
- Questions for the next decade
The Editorial Board would be pleased to receive comments on these developing themes via the ITEAC 2014 website, where details of how to register are also to be found: http://www.iteac.co.uk/