Find out what the regeneration of Nine Elms Vauxhall will mean to you at a pair of open days taking place in the grounds of Battersea Power Station on July 11 and 12.
The two day exhibition invites local people to come and talk to those involved, view the plans and to register for job and training opportunities linked to the project.
- A scale model of the regeneration plans
- Register for job and training opportunities
- Information on extending the Northern line to Battersea, updates on the Vauxhall Gyratory, new cycle and walking routes and a potential new pedestrian bridge across the Thames
- Plans for new parks, a river walk and public squares
- Plans for new affordable homes, schools and health centres
- Plans for two new town centres at Vauxhall and Battersea Power Station