GEZE UK has expanded its service division and created six supervisor positions to work across its regional offices and oversee continued quality and improvement alongside an increasing market share of the UK’s service industry.
The field operations supervisors’ key role will be to support engineers in the field – ensuring continuity of service and setting quality standards to further enhance the customer experience.
Each field operations supervisor will be responsible for a number of engineers, spanning two or three offices. This is intended to encourage the development of best practice and will be overseen by GEZE’s service operations manager Adam Presdee.
They will spend most of their time working alongside the engineers to provide support, expertise, monitoring and assessment. Their management duties will also include training, reviews and audits of completed works.
The new field operations supervisors include:
- Julio Meneses (formally South West engineer)
- Chris Boult (formally Midlands North engineer)
- Matthew Lovatt (formally Midlands South engineer)
- Gary Wootton (formally London South engineer)
- Ian Fletcher (formally South West engineer)
- David Yearnshire (formally Besam / Assa Abloy field technical/operations supervisor)
“It demonstrates GEZE UK’s confidence in the ability of the team that it is willing to invest in its expansion which in turn should lead to improvements in in the quality of service and continued growth in the UK service sector”.
The field operations supervisors will work closely with the service managers who manage the seven regional offices.