A conference and exhibition where architects, designers, specifiers and clients can view the latest products, materials and technology in the market and listen to leading figures in the industry debating the key issues facing architecture and construction today.
Vision provides an international focus for innovative products and building solutions, bringing together some of the best designs and leading figures from across Western Europe for two days of business, learning and networking. See below for 2018 highlights:
- Over 100 major brands and innovative start-ups.
- Hundreds of cutting-edge products and building solutions, including research and development into the latest software.
- Over 70 hours of free seminars providing a unique industry insight across four Theatres.
- Late Opening Night on 21st June, sponsored by Architecture Today – Drinks Reception and Networking (5:30 – 9:00pm), including a series of International Conversations & Keynotes.
- International Conversations – A unique opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with our continental counterparts, presented through a collection of pavilions and companies from Belgium, France, Italy, Germany and Luxembourg.
- Free-to-attend CPD Certified event.
- Dedicated Seminar Theatres.
- Exciting features, installations and latest technology live demonstrations.